Why should I become a Member?
Trinity Community Arts (TCA) is a Membership organisation. Members are entitled to vote at General Meetings and elect the Board of Directors. It is important that people who care about Trinity join the Membership in order to ensure the values of the charity are supported and that beneficiaries take an active involvement in shaping our activities.
You can apply to become a Member if you:
- are known to the organisation (i.e. a partner organisation or Centre user)
- have contributed time to Trinity, i.e. through attending a Friends of Trinity meeting, or volunteering, for example
- are connected to Trinity and our activities - for example, a local resident with a specific community interest, or parents/carers of young people taking part in our activities
- share a belief in the aims and objectives of Trinity, as expressed in our codes and policies
- have a legitimate interest in, and is able to promote and support Trinity's work
- are legally eligible to apply for Membership.
f you would like to apply to become a Member, please download a Membership Form. All applications must be accompanied by a minimum payment of £10 concessions (must provide evidence of status) or £20 standard fee to cover processing the application. The Membership fee must be paid annually in order to qualify for voting at meetings and to have access to the Trinity Community Initiative.