Next block of sessions is due to start in March 2017 - Please get in touch for more info
Growing for Health workshops
Running in blocks of six weeks and divided in 2 slots to choose from: 11am-1pm or 2pm-4pm
Join us for tailored theraputic gardening and outdoor cooking related activities for adults. Together we will be learning about growing, harvesting and preparing medicinal herbs and veg from our garden.
This session is for you if:
* You are a beginner gardener or
* Suffer from depression, anxiety or other mental health issues or
* You feel isolated, lonely and would like to meet new people or
* You want to benefit your mental health and wellbeing
* You are over 18
* You do not need 121 support (but you are welcome to bring your own support worker)
* Referrals welcomed
Booking essential, as we want to create a focused, safe and manageable space.
Contact Charlie if you are interested in signing up for 2017: 07787520837
Please note these are not drop-in sessions. If you are interested in open, drop-in sessions, please join our weekly Community Day, 12pm-4pm - back in March 2017
Delivered in partnership with Trinity Community Garden